Fuelling the Power of Finance Automation and Integration to Deliver Impactful Business Insights and Growth
Automating the finance function means moving away from non-value-added tasks to partnering with the business such that they are able to close monthly reconciliation processes more efficiently, given more time for high-value work, provide more accurate data in a timely or real-time manner and ultimately see their role within the business as more than just being a bean counter.
Automation is more than just eliminating manual work and errors. It optimizes cost, produces reliable reporting, generates accurate forecasts and improves customer and employee experience.
Join this exclusive 60-minute webinar to discover the endless possibilities of automating the finance function. Learn about the various strategies to save time, deliver key insights and leverage newly enriched data to make the best decisions for your business.
- Discover frameworks that embrace enterprise automation and drive digital transformation
- Gain complete visibility, generate reliable reports and automate forecasting
- Improve customer experience and reduce manual reconciliation by automating your order-to-cash (O2C) process
- Deliver real-time reporting to support fast but accurate business decision making
- Automate procurement processes to improve cash flow, enhance employee experience and prevent costly errors
Regional Deployment Leader — Finance Transformation
Johnson & Johnson, Singapore
CFO — Pacific
Yohanes Jeffry Johary
Chief Executive Officer
ATALIAN Global Services, Indonesia
VP of Sales, Asia