Growth Equity Meets Deep Value: Exposure to High-Growth Companies via the Structured Private Secondary Market
Investing within an environment where valuations are easily triggered by both external factors and related market cycles, the venture capital investment industry is traditionally the “high-risk/high-return” segment of an alternative investment portfolio. Incorporating an approach that is capable of providing a compelling risk-return-horizon alternative to the current venture equity model while, at the same time, securing attractive returns is paramount.
This panel discussion will introduce you to a deep value secondary market approach to late-stage venture capital investing that provides exposure to the fastest growing companies in the world, without the traditionally associated risks.
Join us for a dynamic, novel and thought-provoking conversation on utilizing a structured, alternative approach to making investments and enhancing your portfolio metrics.
- Highlighting the benefits and attractiveness of diversifying your traditional investment model via access to the private secondary market
- Addressing the risk-return tradeoff: Understanding the uniqueness of a deep value-oriented hedged-equity approach
- Demystifying the skepticisms: Conducting a thorough discussion on the pros and cons of each strategy
- Kamil Homsi | Founder/CEO | Global Realty Capital
- Clark Cheng | CIO | Merrimac Corporation
- Steven A. Gold, CFA| Managing Partner | 3SPOKE
- Ian Leisegang, CFA| Managing Partner| 3SPOKE