How consumers expect to be communicated with in 2022 and beyond.
A great customer experience doesn’t just end with delivering a great product. It’s equally important to understand how your audience expects to be communicated. As more and more consumers interact with brands online, it’s vital to engage in positive and meaningful interactions across all channels, including social media.
Join this panel discussion to explore how listening and acting accordingly can make engagements with your audience more effectively. The panel of experts will discuss how communications and campaigns can be tailored for separate audiences and regions and, ultimately, how brands can craft and manage more engaging and better-performing messages that convey their unique value proposition.
- How and when consumers expect to be communicated with
- How to create and deliver targeted, highly personalised communications that resonate with your audience
- About building a psychographic profile of your audience and unlocking the voice of customer data
- How to harness the power of consumer intelligence to differentiate your brand and grow your share of voice
- Why building valuable customer relations is important on social media
Group Head of Customer Experience
Head of Customer First & Customer Insights
Senior Account Executive
Senior Field Marketing Manager (APAC)