Journey to Cloud Analytics: How Companies’ Analytics Challenges Can be Solved by Moving to the Cloud
The ability for companies to have access to robust, real-time business intelligence (BI) and analytics functionality is more important now than ever before. In light of this, companies are increasingly looking to migrate their BI and analytics capabilities to the cloud to take advantage of the vast competitive advantages the cloud has to offer in the way of increased functionality and decreased capital expenses.
Companies moving their BI and analytics workloads must now approach their methods of designing, developing and delivering data analytics in a different way. However, with so many cloud analytics options to choose from, how can the best option be selected to match a business’s unique needs and objectives — and what does the journey to get to the cloud look like?
Join our panel of cross industry data analytics executives, moderated by Tom Hoblitzell, Vice President of Data Management at Datavail, for timely discussion on:
- Their expectations regarding the benefits anticipated from moving analytics to the cloud.
- The challenges faced and how cloud analytics solved them.
- What technologies were implemented to solve the challenges.
- How they were able to benefit from their cloud analytics environments.
- Chris Hutchins Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Northwell Health
- Srinatha Nagaraju Director Data Science, Data & Analytics at Baker Hughes
- Summit Mondaiyka Vice President, enterprise Architect at Liberty Bank
- Tom Hoblitzell Vice President of Data Management at DataVail