Maximising OR Throughput Post COVID-19 and Beyond
Why this Webinar:
The operating room is absolutely central to cost and revenue for a health system, but also one of the most work-intensive areas of care delivery. Healthcare CFOs are strategizing for efficient management and quality work as the cornerstone of success in combating projections of negative operating margins and, particularly, in meeting the backlog of surgery Post COVID-19 systematically and methodically.
This session will review the crucial elements of stellar management and a healthy throughput in the OR that creates the culture that will optimize for the immediate surge post-COVID-19 and in years beyond for the operational success
Webinar Agenda Includes:
- Digesting the demands: an ageing population and increasing utilization of MIS, financial pressures buttressed with higher operating, technology and labour costs.
- Sharing risk and delegating responsibility to the best in class: considering the right third party partnerships for standardized, optimized performance.
- Ensuring staff and patient satisfaction: implementing best practices for reducing burn-out and turnover, patient no-shows and late/downtime in the OR.
- Realizing financial targets with variable costs, supply chain security, reduced need for multiple vendor solutions and assurance of access to well-maintained capital equipment.
- Joseph F. Woelkers EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Business Officer at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (UTHSCT)
- Harsha Upadhyay Chief Executive Offer, Region III at Prime Healthcare
- Alyssa Rapp CEO at Surgical Solutions