MOVING UP & MANAGING UP — using Multichannel Marketing
Why This Webinar
Multichannel Marketing (MCM) has become an imperative part of a marketing mix for both Brand Managers and Marketing Directors. Marketers are consistently challenged with the need to determine the right tactic combinations, in a cost-effective manner, whether working individually or collaboratively. Embracing MCM tactics and cohesively connecting multiple brands with those tactics, has the unique ability to enhance team efficiencies, effectiveness, and, comradery.
Most organizations perform some form of ROI measurement or expect to reach specific KPI’s to determine the effectiveness of their MCM campaign. These insights are then applied to subsequent campaigns, so individual brands and brand franchises can deploy even better initiatives, to more HCPs, for longer periods of time.
Webinar Agenda Includes:
• Using MCM from Brand Manager to Marketing Director
• MCM Best Practices in an individual and team environment
• Personal success stories using MCM
• The similarities of a Franchise Team and MCM
• 20 Years of MCM Best Practices
• What’s new in 2020 for MCM
Nick Ruth -US Senior Director of Marketing, Alcon
David Schoonmaker- Co-Founding Partner, D+R Lathian