Opportunity Zones: Exploring Venture Capital Investments with Socially Impactful & Tax-Efficient attributes.
With over 500 qualified opportunity funds in the US, family offices and high net worth individuals must effectively navigate the options to find unique and attractive investments. One such opportunity focuses on investing in emerging technologies as opposed to brick and mortar real estate. The benefits of investing in high growth businesses within technology include higher returns, larger tax savings, greater social impact, and lower capital needs. Join this webinar as we highlight.
- The ins and outs of opportunity zones
- Tax benefits of investing in these funds
- Venture capital and impact strategies
- A diversified portfolio of high-growth and socially impactful companies within the technology, including robotics, fintech, electric vehicle, logistics and data storage
- Mr. Hank Torbert Partner Verte OZ
- Mr. Bruce Lichorowic CEO Galen Robotics
- Dr. Leonard Mills CEO and President Verte OZ
- Mr. Steve Glickman Founder and CEO Develop Advisors