Spotlight on Change: Identifying Energy Saving Solutions Through Efficient Energy Monitoring
As companies move towards a more sustainable energy future, investing in efficient energy monitoring solutions is put in the spotlight of this transition. The further use of renewable sources of energy solutions in residential and commercial areas and acknowledging the benefits of implementing these solutions across industries has accelerated the need for significant change. However, the lack of intelligent insights to manage distributed facilities in a unified way has left these organizations standing on hollow ground, as they find it hard to identify energy-saving opportunities without visualizing the energy usage patterns. Finding and adopting more reliable cloud solutions for monitoring, controlling, and optimizing available resources to provide customized and relevant data becomes a key factor for eventually implementing more targeted and efficient corrective actions.
Join this interactive discussion where top experts from Schneider Electric , Integral Group Australia and Happiest Minds in the field will elaborate, define, and discuss further learning objectives.
- Analyzing the challenges organizations face in their effort to optimize energy consumptions across their various facilities and buildings to achieve a carbon neutral future
- Looking into the various key technology trends which are enabling energy conservation
- Leveraging IoT to achieve increased energy efficiencies
- Examining how IoT has enabled integration of intelligent assets that will eventually take more sustainably intelligent actions
- Taking a closer look at the ways we can optimize energy usage while reducing operations and maintenance costs
Senior Energy Consultant
Associate Director Of Sustainability
Integral Group Australia
SVP & CTO, Digital Business Services and Head of COE IoT
Pragya Sugandha — moderator
Global Marketing for Digital Business Services