Supply Chain Resilience for Financial Institutions
Why this Webinar:
Today more than ever, financial institutions (FI) rely on 3rd party providers to extend their enterprise which has allowed them to focus on core competencies, pursue growth and innovation, improve time to market, and reduce costs. As this practice has exploded, there is greater regulatory scrutiny about these relationships, requiring FIs to transform their Third-party Risk Management (TPRM) processes. With COVID-19 creating market turbulence and a massive increase in the number of remote workers, this has led to an uptick in cyber threats.
In this panel, we will be discussing the state of extended enterprises, concentration risks, and cyber threats. Hear the latest on how firms are enhancing their TPRM process to identify providers to the Nth tier and conduct continual assessments to limit business disruption, prevent brand harm, and ensure compliance.
Webinar Agenda Includes:
- Gain visibility of concentration risk in your end-to-end supply chain and understand where the vulnerabilities are
- Identify the outsourced vendors that provide the critical services keeping your key customer-facing operations going.
- Continuously assess and monitor the financial standings and operational risks associated with your third, fourth and other nth party suppliers
- Reflecting on the COVID-19 pandemic: What supply chain weaknesses were exposed; how can Financial Institutions protect their supply chains as we come out of the crisis; and what will third-party vendor risk management look like post-COVID-19?
- Andrew Moyad Senior Vice President, Vendor Risk Management The Blackstone Group
- Bradley Martin Senior Vice President, Vendor Risk Management Bank of Hope
- Nasser Fattah Managing Director Cyber, IT and Third-party Risk Management MUFG
- Jennifer Bisceglie CEO at Interos