The R&D Tax Incentive: The New Legislation and What You Need to Know
When the Non-Refundable R&D Tax Offset’s appeal was damaged in 2015, followed by the introduction of draft legislation in 2018 that would have reduced the available benefits by more than half, everyone thought that the R&D program was coming to an end.
Join this 60-minutes complimentary webinar as experts discuss the lifecycle of the R&D Tax incentive, examine the 2021 legislative provisions with their additional benefits and pitfalls, set out the key technical issues involved in making a successful claim and offer a better understanding of the processes involved.
- An overview of the current R&D Tax Incentive including tips and traps
- Consideration of the principles underpinning the new 2021 legislation
- Determining whether the additional benefits apply to your company
- Discussing what has come out of the court cases to date and what have been the key lessons learned
- How to document and successfully support a claim
- Avoiding disputes with the regulators ie. the ATO and AusIndustry
Co-Founder and Managing Director
360 Med Care (Enovis group)
Head of Tax
Optiver Asia Pacific