Transforming Enterprise Revenue and Billing Systems to Enhance Treasury Management
Treasury management within commercial banking is evolving. Banks need to drive actionable insights and understand the trends from the rich data store in treasury billing systems, but often, professionals are constrained by ageing legacy technology and time-consuming manual processes. Additionally, banks understand that not every customer relationship is the same but often, the lack of flexibility in inefficient enterprise-systems mean banks cannot meet their customer’s unique needs.
Join us as we assess how treasury management teams can transform enterprise billing and revenue systems to automate cumbersome manual processes, replace inefficient tools with integrated, vendor-supported suites and nimbly manage each customer partnership to reach mutually beneficial goals.
- Unlock the power of treasury management customer and product data through analytics and KPIs to better understand your customer
- Break the cycle of manual processes and embrace automation to drive top-line revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Respond to unique customer needs, while still efficiently targeting broad market segments
- Replace inefficient and disjointed tools to add immediate value to the organization and focus on adding greater customer value
- Bridgit Chayt SVP Head of Commercial Payments & Treasury Management at Fifth Third Bank
- Michael Berkowitz Managing Director, Head of Global Product & North America, Liquidity Management Services at Treasury & Trade Solutions at Citi
- Glen Chancy Complete Billing System Product Director at Infor
- Byron Byrd Director Banking Solutions at Infor