Underwriting Small Commercial Risks in 2021: Challenges and Opportunities
Why this Webinar:
Insurers have a great opportunity today to grow their premium base by refining their product offerings for small and medium-sized businesses. But this space represents a big challenge as well: data quality is low, acquisition costs are high, and automation is lacking. The next decade will be full of new and emerging risks — such as cyber, pandemic, and supply chain — all of which will be relevant to the small business community. Insurers must devise better products to meet this demand.
Webinar Agenda Includes:
- Cyber insurance for SMB, today and in the future.
- Using the digital footprint of a small business to find hidden underwriting insight.
- How much automation is possible with small commercial underwriting? What are the underwriting implications of remote working and its associated risks?.
- Scope of SMB market opportunity in commercial lines.
- Ben Harper Head of Corporate Sustainability at Zurich North America
- Kara C. Owens Managing Director, Global Cyber Underwriting Executive at Markel Corporation
- Chris Folkman Senior Director of Product Management at Guidewire Software