What are the most effective strategies in retail deposit customer acquisition?
Consumers are continuing to demand further enhancements to their banking services and platforms for further convenience. It is key that financial institutions remain on top of developments in this space to enhance both acquisition and retention of customers. Enhancing these relationships will encourage primacy through creating personal experiences and a high-quality customer service.
Join this panel discussion where experts will be discussing the best practices within customer acquisition through strategies such as personalized pricing, preferred rate index and digital tools.
- How can you enhance your digital platform and the technology that supports deposit customer acquisition?
- What are you doing to improve the speed and quality of customer service
- What technology and new capabilities are you using to change the way you capture deposits?
- How can you improve quality of execution and minimize backroom errors?
- Is RPA the way forwards for creating better customer experiences?
- Melanie Jordan, Senior Vice President, Consumer & Business Deposit Products, Zions Bancorporation
- Lisa Salazar, Chief Deposit Officer, Bridgewater Bank
- Emilio Cooper, SVP, Retail Banking, Bethpage Federal Credit Union