The Anatomy of an Email
The infographics below shows the statistics and things to consider when creating emails.
- From name — 43% of recipients click the spam button based on the From name or address
- From address
- Subject line — 35% of email recipients open emails based on the subject line.
22.3% open rate increase with personalized subject lines.
- Header (load)
- Index — A quick explanation of items in the newsletter.
- Email body
- Offer — 44% of recipients make at least one purchase a year based on a promotional email.
- Images — these are used to grab the interest
- Social Media
Learn more about email and ecommerce tools here via the SendX Blog:
Check out this article on great welcome email examples!