User guide for working with the autofarming platform auto.farm
This guide is intended for auto.farm platform users. Convenient step-by-step instructions clearly explain how to connect and use this service. Read the detailed guide with screenshots of all stages of interaction with the platform.
Remember that you are solely responsible for any financial transactions and decisions. Any investment carries risk. The formation of liquidity tokens and their staking are associated with intermittent losses of funds. Please, study this issue before you start interacting with the platform.
- Connecting to the auto.farm platform
- Buying assets to create a liquidity token
- Liquidity token creation
- Sending a liquidity token to the auto.farm platform
- Withdrawal from the auto.farm platform
- Disbandment of the liquidity token
Connecting to the auto.farm platform
- To connect to the platform, use the “Connect Wallet” button in the upper right corner and select one of the options. In this tutorial, we will use the MetaMask wallet:
2. Next, you need to select one of the staking pools. Keep in mind that pools require a generated liquidity token, which consists of multiple assets. Let’s choose the CAKE-BNB pair and learn how to create a liquidity token:
Buying assets to create a liquidity token
To create a liquidity token and stake it on auto.farm, use the PancakeSwap platform.
- Go to PancakeSwap and connect your wallet:
2. To create a liquidity token, you will need CAKE and BNB. To do this, you need to have them in your wallet (or purchase them). We only have USDT in our wallet, so we go to the “Trade” section and click on “Exchange”:
3. Now we will swap (exchange) our USDT to CAKE. To do this, select USDT at the top and CAKE at the bottom. Write the number of tokens you want to receive. Then click on “Enable USDT”:
4. Next, you need to get CAKE. Click on “Swap” and right after on “Confirm Swap”:
*Remember that gas (funds to pay the transaction fee) is required to send any transactions. In our case, this is BNB. You need to have a small amount of gas in your wallet.
5. If your wallet does not show CAKE, add it to your wallet manually. In our case, the CAKE display was not set up and PancakeSwap suggested that we set up the display after the transaction. Click “add *token* to MetaMask” (Add CAKE to MetaMask):
6. Now we see that the balance has been updated and 6 CAKE are in our wallet:
7. Next, you need to purchase BNB. Repeat the same procedure as with CAKE, only now select BNB as the asset you want to purchase. Next, click the “Swap” button:
8. Next, click “Confirm Swap” and confirm the transaction in MetaMask:
Liquidity token creation
- You have acquired the necessary assets to create a liquidity token! Go to PancakeSwap and go to the “Trade → Liquidity” section:
2. We see that there are no liquidity tokens in the wallet yet. Click on “Add Liquidity”:
3. Next, select CAKE, then BNB. Enter the required amount of CAKE or BNB. The second asset will be calculated automatically. After you enter all the required assets and values, click on “Enable CAKE”:
4. Now click on “Supply”:
5. Then click on “Confirm Supply”:
6. Confirm the action in MetaMask:
7. Congratulations! You have created a liquidity token! Check your wallet, it will display the created token:
Sending a liquidity token to the auto.farm platform
We have successfully created a liquidity token! It’s time to submit it to the auto.farm platform.
- Select the CAKE-BNB pool (in our case), go to the “Deposit” section and select the amount you need. In the example below, we will send all tokens. The last step is to click on “Approve”:
2. Confirm the action in MetaMask:
3. Wait a little while for the new colorful “Deposit” button to appear. Click on it:
4. Now confirm this action in MetaMask:
5. Congratulations! You have successfully sent a liquidity token to the auto.farm platform! You can see your balance in the selected liquidity pool. Don’t forget to claim your MarsDAOs as a reward:
6. In order to collect the reward, use the “Harvest” button:
Withdrawal from the auto.farm platform
- To withdraw a liquidity token, use the “Withdraw” tab, select the required number of tokens, and click on the “Withdraw” button:
2. Confirm the action in MetaMask:
3. Hooray! You have successfully withdrawn the liquidity token to your wallet.
Disbandment of the liquidity token
- To disband the liquidity token, you need to go to the PancakeSwap platform in the “Trade → Liquidity” section:
2. Here you will see your liquidity token. Expand it and click on “Remove”:
3. Select the quantity and click “Enable”. Confirm the action in MetaMask:
4. Next, click on the “Remove” button and then on “Confirm”. Don’t forget to confirm the action in MetaMask:
*We remind you that you are solely responsible for making any financial transactions and decisions! Any investment carries risk. The formation of liquidity tokens and their staking are associated with intermittent losses of funds.
5. Congratulations, you have disbanded your liquidity token! The balance has changed and you can see it in your MetaMask wallet: