Participate in the 🌽 Masa v1.01 Beta Testing Program
🌽 Masa: Personal Finance Management, DeFi Credit Protocol, and Uncollateralized Loans
Today we are excited to release the closed beta testing phase of the 🌽 Masa platform. To participate in the closed beta, you must be located in one of the following countries to link your CeFi (Bank, Savings, Credit Card) accounts:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
The closed beta is designed to incrementally test core product functionality and refine Masa’s user experience. It marks the first of our two weekly sprint release cycles that are running until the end of September. Beta testers will get the first access to Masa and will test new product features and loan products, giving feedback to improve our user experience and product development.
The first phase tests the collecting and aggregation of centralized financial data and cryptocurrency data using our integrations with Plaid and Zabo. Subsequent testing phases are as follows:
- Phase 1, Create a DeFi credit score that leverages your aggregate financial data profile and credit bureau information (where available).
- Phase 2, Use your DeFi credit score to apply for a USD DeFi loan that is repayable over a fixed period, depending on the loan amount. Loan amounts during the beta testing phase will range from $500 — $3,000.
- Phase 3, participate in the incentivized validator node testnet and Automated Lending Pools (ALPs) as Liquidity Providers (LPs).
Masa v1.01 release, features for testing
Connect Bank Accounts
Connect Cryptocurrency Accounts
Personal Finance Management Dashboard
Detailed Bank and Cryptocurrency Account Views
Crypto Account Exports
What’s coming up in the next release on August 16, 2021
- Redesigned user settings
- Loan application flow
- Rewards 💰💰💰
To help us beta test 🌽Masa, you can sign up for our waitlist here. You will receive an email with beta testing instructions, an access link with a password; once you have completed the testing, we will send you a questionnaire to give us feedback on the product. Beta testers will be first in line to access loans and become eligible to become an incentivized validator node testnet.
Beta testing milestones, dates are subject to change without notice
🌽 Masa v1.01 Release, August 2, 2021: view release notes here
🌽 Masa v1.xx Release, August 16, 2021
🌽 Masa v1.xx Release, August 30, 2021
🌽 Masa v1.xx Release, September 13, 2021
Please review our public roadmap here, which outlines significant platform release milestones.
Future supported countries
Over the next two months, we will be adding support for users in the following countries (this is in priority order):
- Europe expansion, including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden
- LATAM expansion, including Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia
- Africa expansion, including Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa
- Australia expansion
We are still in semi-stealth, but our waitlist is open — sign up here. We are looking for beta testers, liquidity providers, developers, validator node operators, and team members (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) to join us on our journey.
To be the first to have access to 🌽Masa, you can sign up to our waitlist here.
The 🌽Masa team