Matic in its quest to onboard more developers to the blockchain ecosystem, organized a workshop at IIT Mumbai to introduce participants to the Basics of Blockchain and DApp development. With the abundance of talent in India, Matic hopes to bring more developers to build on the decentralized platforms to put India prominently on the blockchain development map.
The very first class was organized at IIT Bombay in collaboration with Web & coding club of IITB. We hope to organize more such events in the future.
What went under the hood?!
Session I & II — Day 1
- Understanding the basics of Blockchain, Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Interaction with Metamask & Web3
Session III & IV — Day 2
- Smart contracts & Solidity (Hands-on workshop)
- Building the DApp (Understanding the problem, applying logic & then working on the solution)
- There were 80 participants from a variety of backgrounds
- Not just students but professionals with the coding background also participated
Students will be working on their ideas of a functional Dapp and deploy it on testnet. In the subsequent sessions, Matic team will be helping out the students in clearing their doubts & in case they face any issues with development.
We are just getting started!!!
Matic Network at Dorahacks- India
Dorahacks recently concluded their first ever hackathon in India at Bengaluru, India.
Matic Network at HackInOut — India
InOut successfully completed the 5th Edition of their Hackathon in Bengaluru, India.