Highlighting Medium, Episode 2
Here are 10 great posts I encountered on Medium this week. Maybe you’ll enjoy them, too.
- Halloween has come and gone, but the feelings you feel when you read this engrossing short story by Jimmy Marks will stay with you.
My parents divorced when I was six. Irreconcilable differences, or something to that effect.medium.com
2. This post by Herbert Lui is good advice for anyone experiencing “creative constipation.”
A simple technique to unclog creative constipationmedium.com
3. If you have a good idea, Tobias van Schneider says you have to ignore everybody in order to nurture it.
4. There are a lot of self-help posts on Medium, but these tips from Ashley Simon might just change your life.
5. According to Benjamin Hardy, sometimes asking is all it takes to get what you want.
There are a million different paths to a single destination. Some will take a lifetime to get you there; while others…medium.com
6. Congratulations to Andréa Farrell, creator of the first all-meme CV.
I work well as part of a team or on my own but work particularlly well with memes. medium.com
7. Dan Conway might be the funniest writer that I’ve discovered on Medium thus far. Read this one, but definitely check out the other offerings on his profile.
I’ve been extremely impressed with the false humility of a number of recent career transition stories on Medium. As you…medium.com
8. I’m coming across quite a few cartoonists on Medium, and this doodle by gemma correll made me chuckle.
9. As a cancer survivor myself, I was very intrigued by Jeff Witzeman’s account of his wife’s naturopathic cancer treatment.
“Your lives are going to change forever,” the Urologist told us after removing a golf ball sized tumor from my wife’s…medium.com
10. And one from me: Today is exactly 14 months since my wedding day. I thought I would drop some knowledge.
As of tomorrow, I will be married exactly 14 months, so I am officially an old pro at this married life stuff.medium.com