LIVE: Consortium 2015–2016 Applications
The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management’s MBA applications are now live!
The vision of The Consortium is to increase the representation of African Americans, Hispanic Americans and Native Americans in management careers in the United States. We realize this vision by recruiting outstanding students who have shown a commitment to diversity and connecting them with top-tier MBA programs and corporations.
Applying through The Consortium is an excellent way for you to cut down on application fees and time costs. You will have to complete supplemental essays for each school that you apply to through CGSM’s common application, but you won’t have to keep entering the same basic information about yourself for however many schools you are applying to.
Pertinent CGSM deadlines are as follows:
Early Application Deadline Oct. 15
Traditional Application Deadline Jan. 5
GMAT® and/or GRE Early Deadline Sept. 25*
GMAT® and/or GRE Traditional Deadline Dec. 15*
You can apply to up to six of the 18 amazing institutions listed below:
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Cornell University, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- Indiana University-Bloomington, Kelley School of Business
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Michigan Ross School of Business
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- University of Rochester, Simon Business School
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Washington University in St. Louis, Olin Business School
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin School of Business
- Yale University, Yale School of Management
If you have a strong commitment to diversity, you can also apply to become a member of The Consortium and potentially gain a full or partial fellowship award to one or more of your top schools.
Give yourself plenty of time to work on essays by getting started today on your application!