Oct Product updates — Mean dApp
Catch up on the product updates for October 2022.
- Upgraded the Jupiter Exchange experience to correct the display of typed amount value in USD.
- Updated app for enhanced dependency for @solana/wallet-adapter.
- Enhanced security in the application to remove certain identified security-related bugs.
- Improved data acquisition for token balances to enhance interface information while switching from Safe Account to Wallet Account.
-Launch of the new Account Selection UX:
*New Account Selector allows enhanced user experience in background with account context better structured.
*Account selection on top-right now includes Multisig Accounts.
- Multisig section has been removed and built into the account selector.
- Updated application to unify account refresh actions/strategies.
-Updated Multisig to refactor the multisig ‘ProgramDetails’ component to render the program immutable.
-Refinement to the Wallet Context in app to restart flow on account change.
- Upon a user switching accounts within a wallet extension to a different address than the currently connected one, wallet is disconnected from app to restart the workflow and avoid loss of context.
- Improved ‘addFunds’ performance to better interpret the wallet adapter update changes, adjusting signTx and sendTx methods.
Mean Finance is bringing financial freedom to people and businesses worldwide. Through the Mean Protocol, we provide real-time cash flows and crypto asset management solutions for businesses and institutions. Teams and organizations can easily set up their crypto corporate treasuries, issue investors’ vesting contracts, and run their payroll operations with real-time payment streams.
Useful links for new Mean DAO & MeanFi users:
- How to easily configure token vesting in Solana
- Run crypto payroll with Mean Payment Streaming protocol
- Setup a multisig wallet in Solana in less than 5 mins