A Complete Guide to Join Mech Master Moon Race
As announced before, Mech Master Moon Race will kick off at 1.00 PM UTC, November 24th. Which Mechas will be the champion of the exciting race? Have you planned your strategies, many highest rewards and exclusive bonuses await!
To gear up carefully for the Mech Master Moon Race, the one-time event full of fruitful rewards, you can’t miss the direction details to join this fascinating event! Following our steps, we will guide you in and out to enter the astonishing Moon Race with just a few simple clicks.
What is the Mech Master Moon Race?
Mech Master Moon race is a newly launched NFT staking event where Mechers will compete and earn exclusive Battle Pass rewards such as gorgeous pilots, profitable $MECH tokens, and other premium goodies.
Who can join the Mech Master Moon race?
Everyone is welcome to join the Moon Race.
- Mecha Owners: You can register your Mechas; staking more $MECH will increase Mecha speed for more rewards.
- Investors: MECH holders can join by staking $MECH to any Mecha competing in the race as an investor and receiving rewards.
How to enter the Mech Master Moon Race?
All Mechas registered will run immediately when the Moon Race event starts. If not, you need to pick the track for your Mechas to start. Then, enter the Mech Master Moon Race as soon as possible to grab the early benefits.
STEP 1: Access Mech Master Moon Race landing page from the homepage mechmaster.io
STEP 2: Hit “JOIN NOW” button on your screen as below:
“Moon Race” screen comes with the following content:
When you click the “Overview” tab:
On the “All” tab: (displayed publicly when Moon Race starts)
- Leaderboard: The ranking of the top racing Mechas
- Invested: The Mechas you staked $MECH to boost their speed
On the “My Mecha” tab: Display your Mecha that joined Moon Race
You can also check out the rewards that your Mechas achieved when clicking on the “detail” text here.
On the “Guild” tab: This mysterious feature will be revealed soon. Stay tuned, Mechers!
When you click the “Trending board” tab: (displayed publicly when Moon Race starts)
- On the “Distance” tab: Display the furthest running Mechas
- On the “Speed” tab: Display the fastest running Mechas
FOR MECHA OWNERS
STEP 3: Register your Mechas to the track you want:
- On the “My Mecha” tab, you can register your Mechas to the track you want to join by hitting the “Join now” button
- Select the track you want and click the “Join now” button again on the detailed pop-up.
There are two different tracks for Mechas to race:
- Light Holders: Your staked $MECH tokens will be locked for one month
- Strong Holders: Your staked $MECH tokens will be locked for three months
Note: The registered Mecha cannot change its track. Therefore, please plan your strategies carefully when you sign up for the event.
STEP 4: Stake more $MECH to boost your Mecha speed (optional)
On the “My Mecha” tab, hit the “Boost Speed” button appearing when you hover over Mecha information
- Fill the amount of $MECH tokens in the blank of the pop-up section
- Hit the “Boost Speed” button to confirm
Note: You can stake more $MECH tokens to Mechas anytime you want
When the lock time ends, you will be able to grab your staked $MECH tokens at “Enable Unstake” button
STEP 3: Play around at “Trending board” and review potential Mechas by hovering over Mecha information
Check Mecha detailed information by clicking on the “Details” button
STEP 4: Click “Boost Speed” to stake your $MECH tokens to the Mecha you want to invest
Are you ready to join the Moon Race? Hope you enjoy the Mech Master remarkable event and massive pool of lucrative rewards ❤.
*All images shown are for illustration purposes only and don’t reflect the actual on-landing page!
About Mech Master
Mech Master is a first-ever 3D Mecha NFT game, with both AR and VR technologies implemented. You can become part of the Mech Master Metaverse AR by owning a 3D Model of a Mecha, which you can show off by taking photos with your Mecha everywhere. You can even bring all the intense battles from Mech Master to the real world and experience all the magic of the 3D world right in front of your very eyes. Last but not least, in future updates you can also join the battles from the Mecha’s perspective, or cruise along the fierce battlefield of all your giant robots in VR.