We’ve compiled a list of mental health resources available across the Kitchener-Waterloo regions below! You can find some of them on the UW campus, across the region, or via a hotline or website.
UW Phone Number: 519–888–4567
Note that services are available 8:30 AM — 4:30 PM on weekdays, except where noted.
- CPH 1320
- ext. 84761
- NH Expansion, 2nd Floor
- ext. 32655
Mental Health Services (Health Services)
- Health Services Building, 2nd Floor
- ext. 31976
UW Police (Police Services)
- Police Services
- ext. 22222
- Emergencies: 519-888–4911 and ext. 84911
- Open 24/7/365
Around the KW Region
Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- 1–844-CMHA-WWD (264–2993)
- Kitchener: 67 King St. E., 130 Weber St. W Suite 202
- Waterloo: 1 Blue Springs Dr.
- 1 844 437 3247 (1 844 HERE 247)
- Same locations as CMHA
Grand River Hospital
- 911 (emergency), 519–749–4300 ext. 2313 (non-emergency inpatient)
Hotlines / Websites
Ontario Mental Health Helpline (Information on resources — not counselling)
- 911 — Emergencies in general
CMHA Grand River
Good 2 Talk
- http:// good2talk.ca
Mobile Crisis Team
What are some common mental health issues? How can I talk to people about it?