🚀 Metablox Public Mint will launch on Monday, May 23rd 🚀
Neighbors, get ready!
Metablox will launch to public Mint on Monday, May 23rd. This post will give you an overview of what to expect and how to prepare for the launch.
1. Logistics on launch day
Minting will launch at 7am PST/10am EST on Monday, May 23rd.
We will host a Twitter Space in partnership with Polygon Studios announcing the launch to the entire Polygon community.
All Metablox team members will be online, available on Discord, ready to help anyone and everyone with Minting as necessary.
2. Reservation holders must create a Metablox account
Reservation holders will get 24 hours to Mint their Blox. After those 24 hours, the reserved Blox will be released to the Waitlist and then released to the public.
IMPORTANT: You must create a Metablox account to Mint your reserved Blox
In order to Mint your reserved Blox, you must create a Metablox account with the same email address you used to reserve your Blox.
Reserve your three Blox right now
If you haven’t done so already, make sure to go to http://metablox.co/ and reserve your three Blox for free using your email.
3. Crypto or fiat to Mint your Blox
You have two options to Mint your Blox:
1. Mint with Fiat
2. Mint with Crypto
We accept MATIC, wETH, and USDT.
4. Minting Phase pricing implications
Full details of Mint Phase pricing are explained in this post:
Looking ahead to launch scenarios for the Minting Phase
The Reservation Phase for Metablox is only one week away.
- Minting will begin in Phase 1
- After 10% of a city is Minted, the city enters Phase 2
- After 20% of a city is Minted, the city enters Phase 3 (and so on)
- The Minting price of the Blox increases by 50% at each Phase interval
- Tier-5 Blox in Phase 1 = $500
- Tier-5 Blox in Phase 2 =$750
- Tier-5 Blox in Phase 10 = $19,222
Phase grace period
When a city enters a new Phase, there is a 24 hour grace period. During this 24 hour grace period, the price to Mint won’t change so that Neighbors get a last chance to Mint at an earlier Phase.