We bring you Metadium’s Bimonthly Report for May and June:
1. META Circulating Supply
Metadium announced in May that the information in CoinMarketCap didn’t reflect the updated META circulating supply:
메타디움 (META) | 기타 공시 META Circulating Supply Announcement
현재 CoinMarketCap 에서 META의 정확한 유통량 업데이트가 반영되지 않고 있어, 기존 주요 거래소에 제출된 유통량을 공지드립니다. Coingecko에 업데이트된 유통량이 반영되어 있으니 참고 하시기…
2. Regarding the Korean exchanges warning announcement
We’ve seen a lot of concerns from the community about the Korean exchanges warning announcement but we would like to inform you that Metadium is not a “warning issued project”.
[In the Media]
Rep. Lee Kwang-jae, one of the Democratic Party’s presidential candidates, announced on the 27th that he would use Coinplug’s blockchain technology to evaluate policies ahead of the preliminary election in early July.
Metadium-related news were released in the Korean media. Here are some of the articles with a brief explanation in English:
2. Metadium Blockchain-based transportation services in Korea’s second largest city
Metadium’s technology partner, Coinplug, announced that it will participate in the “DID-based mobile transportation card” project promoted by KISA and the Ministry of Science and ICT. This project will be integrated into B PASS: the Busan designated identification based on Metadium blocckhain.
코인플러그, 부산서 DID 기반 교통카드 발급 서비스 구축
(지디넷코리아=임유경 기자)블록체인 전문업체 코인플러그(대표 어준선)는 과학기술정보통신부와 한국인터넷진흥원(KISA)이 추진하는 '2021년 블록체인 시범사업'에서 특구 연계사업 신원증명 부문 사업에 참여한다고…
3. Metadium blockchain-based non-face-to-face recognition payment platform.
MYKEEPiN, a Metadium-based DID service, will participate in the blockchain pilot project 2021 called “Non-face-to-face facial recognition payment platform”.
1. Enhancement of THEPOL (NFT)
THEPOL developed a new function: NFTs
● NFT Issue (Smart Contract) / Payment System
● Products purchased in stores with NFT
● Develop a beta version of “LottoPol” — randomly paying NFT to users who achieve certain conditions
THEPOL team is expanding from a survey service to a “marketing platform” with multiple partners. The NFT paid by THEPOL will also be traded through “METAPiE”, which will be launched in a couple of weeks.
2. Metadium-based NFT platform: METAPiE
Metadium-based NFT platform, METAPiE, will officially launch in July!
After the announcement in March, Metadium team has been busy developing the new NFT platform, ensuring the best quality for this new service. We are happy to inform you that METAPiE will be live on July 20th. Look forward to creating NFTs while protecting your identity with DID.
3. Upgrade Metadium Explorer
< NFT-enabled Open API Development >
● Get MRC721 Token List for a single address
● Get MRC721 Token Inventory of a specific MRC721 contract
● Get non-zero balance MRC721 Contract List for a single address
● Get a list of “MRC721 — Token Transfer Events” by user address
< Add NFT Support UI >
● Transfer tab
● Holder tab
● Inventory tab
You can check the development in the link below, starting in mid July:
4. Berlin hard fork
Details of the Metadium Berlin hard fork and London fork:
● geth v1.10.4 baseline code update operation
● Apply TestNet in early July
● Apply mainnet during Q3
Berlin Fork EIPs
● EIP-2929: gas cost increases for state access opcodes
● EIP-2315: simple subroutines for the EVM
● EIP-2565: modexp precompile gas cost changes
● EIP-2718: typed transaction envelope
● EIP-2930: access list transactions
London Fork EIPs
● EIP-1559: Fee market change for ETH 1.0 chain (inactive)
● EIP-3529: Reduction in refunds
● EIP-3541: Reject new contracts starting with the 0xEF byte
● EIP-3554: Difficulty Bomb Delay to December 1st 2021 (inactive)
* The schedule for London and Berlin hard forks are dependent of Ethereum’s updates, hence, they are subjet to change.
We thank for your continuous support.