Metadium Update: Token Freeze, Keepin iOS, Token Swap
Dear beloved Metadium community members,
We would like to remind you again that META token holders are required to swap their current ERC-20 META tokens to our native META coins in a 1:1 ratio as we migrate from the Ethereum blockchain to Metadium Mainnet blockchain.
Token freeze is scheduled for 11:59:59 AM KST on February 22, 2019. To avoid any confusion, we are providing final updates and directions to secure your tokens.
Here are recommended ways to prepare for token swap:
- Download Keepin, and deposit your tokens into your Keepin META wallet. Once your tokens are in your Keepin META wallet, they will be automatically swapped to META coins when the mainnet launches. (Android, iOS)
- Download Keepin and register Private Key of your wallet holding META through “Add META Wallet” feature provided in Keepin. Once registered they will be automatically swapped to META coins when the mainnet launches.
- Deposit your tokens on supporting exchanges before their indicated time. More details below.
Official exchanges that will support Metadium (META) token swap:
- Bittrex International — Wallets will be closed for deposits and withdrawals at 10:00 AM on Feb 22, 2019 (KST). Trading will continue as normal during this time.
- Upbit — The deposit and withdrawal services will be stopped at 7:00 PM on Feb 21, 2019 (KST).
- KuCoin — KuCoin will close the META deposit and withdrawal services temporarily at 12:00 PM on Feb 22, 2019 (KST).
- ABCC — At 1:00 PM on Feb 21, 2019 (KST), ABCC will stop the META deposit and withdrawal; META trading will not be affected.
- Coinsuper — Coinsuper will stop the META deposit and withdrawal at 4:00 PM on Feb 21, 2019 (KST). Trading won’t be affected.
Keepin App is now available on the App Store for iOS users.
Once again we thank you for your support.