NFT OGs: The Builders by NFT Radio
Tonight, the spotlight is on the builders developing radical projects in the NFT community, such as collectibles, games, and experiences.
Join our pioneering guests as they discuss how it started, how it’s going, and what’s on the horizon.
Presenting “NFT OGs: The Builders,” tonight, April 4th at 8:00pm CST.
- Roham — Dapper Labs: Co-Founder and CEO of Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, and upcoming projects like NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain.
- Matt — Larva Labs: Creative technologist known for his crypto art projects CryptoPunks and Autoglyphs. Larva Labs is the home for his professional and experimental projects.
- Jihoz — Axie Infinity: Leads growth at Axie Infinity, an Ethereum-based collectible game that’s been growing since 2018.
- Agus — Decentraland: Foundation Leader at Decentraland, a virtual game world, created and owned by its users.
- Metakovan: Entrepreneur and Financier of Metapurse, the world’s largest NFT fund.
See you tonight.
About NFT Radio:
NFTs are a perfect storm of magic and money. NFT Radio, a Clubhouse show and production by Metapurse, puts you in the eye of that storm. Join us as we speak with trailblazers from the NFT space and beyond, making big moves in the metaverse. NFT Radio is an ‘all you can eat’ buffet of information and insight, in one place.
The hosts of NFT Radio include Metapursers Twobadour, Brooke, and Veritas; and NFT thought leaders Matthew from Nifty Gateway and Andrew from Zima Red and Sfermion.
From March 31st to April 9th we’ll be doing a daily show at 8pm CST, then we’ll switch to a weekly show every Wednesday at 8pm CST.