Recap of the Meter AMA with The Block Circle
We held a successful AMA with The Block Circle’s Telegram group on Thursday, July 2!
Almost 800 members were present to ask CEO Xiaohan Zhu many questions about:
- The problems with current stablecoins and why Meter is better
- Why Meter’s hybrid PoW / PoS consensus mechanism is better than those alone
- How Meter’s cross-chain compatibility will function
- The security of the Meter network
- How Meter will change and improve upon #Defi
- The dual-token structure (MTR and MTRG) of the network
- And much more!
Check out the full transcript of the AMA on The Block Circle’s website. And make sure to check the article to see if you were a lucky winner of the MTR giveaway!
To view upcoming AMAs, click here for our full schedule. We hope to see you at one of them!
We hope you enjoyed this article! If you did, show us some love by 👏🏻 clapping 👏🏻 (up to 50x!) to help other people find this post.
To stay updated on all things Meter, visit our website and join us on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, and Facebook.
Originally published at https://www.meter.io on July 4, 2020.