It’s a full week since the English announcement of the Microstock+! It was a week of hard work and we’re happy to share with you information on the new features in the service! This week we have been focusing on the metadata editing improvements because we know very well how important is that part of the contributor workflow.
- New and convenient metadata editor. May be it didn’t change visually but under the cover it works completely different: you can now add, remove or move keywords for a group of files at once. While not always providing perfect results, the AI will try its best to move keywords in all selected files the same way you did in the combined keywords window.
- Keywords editor field optimization. We want to minimize the time you spend on keywording as much as possible. Now you can use standard hotkeys to remove or copy keywords directly from the list. The system will automatically separate the keywords with commas.
- Categories calculation improvements. Good news for everyone who is using the automatic categories! Now the categories are calculated independently for every selected file thus providing significantly better matching results when you’re editing a group of files at once.
- Releases sorting. Releases will now be sorted by model or property name. More sorting modes are to come next week!
- Adding photo to releases. It will be possible to attach a photo to a release if it wasn’t specified before. StockSubmitter users who opted for keeping the releases database on the server can use this feature as well.
- More information in the metadata editor panel. Sometimes it’s not easy to remember the filename especially if it consists from a random letters and digits. To help with keywording such files we’ve added thumbnails and shooting/creation dates of the selected files to the metadata editor panel.
- Submission status bars. We’ve implemented in M+ the submission status bars that StockSubmitter users are used to.
- New selected files counter format. It will let you know how many files you have in a folder and how many of them are selected. For example, 15/100 will mean that you’ve selected 15 files out of 100 files in the current folder.
- File information panel improvements. Selecting text or clicking on the file information panel will no longer affect selection of files under it. Also, you can now copy a file ID with a single mouse click on it.
- Pricing settings editor We’ve added a fine tool from StockSubmitter that allows to specify the desired pricing configuration for each agency individually.
By the way, there is a Christmas promotion right now with great discounts on the subscription packages. If you’re using our products regularly you’ll definitely like them! It’s also a good idea to check our Telegram group, Facebook page and Microstock forums section from time to time: we’re periodically posting promocodes for random amounts from 5 to 10 EUR there that you can use to purchase a package with a discount or event get it for free. Please note that every promocode can only be used once so don’t hesitate to activate it!