THE DAILY WRITE
Twenty Quirky Quotes To Make You Smile
Because we all need a laughter break!
June 21st: Create your own prompt for today :D
What a great idea! I am a quote-junkie and therefore, I decided that my prompt would be a list of quotes that make me smile/laugh.
Here you go! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- The pen is mightier than the sword and considerably easier to write with.
- My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more.
- Today’s payslip has more deductions than a Sherlock Holmes novel.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
- Some days you’re the bug; some days you’re the windshield.
- If you ever feel you are worthless remember that you are full of expensive organs.
- Always remember that you’re unique, just like everyone else…
- Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- It’s always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.
- Oh, what tangled webs we weave, when first we practice to weave webs
- If at first you don’t succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried
- Contrary to popular belief, God’s surname is not damnit!
- You know what they say, what doesn’t kill you…Leaves you maimed, depressed, and with an incredibly large debt to the hospital?’
Key message: Nothing makes you smile wider than a popular quote with a twist. And laughter is always the best medicine, no matter what the problem!
Help me support underprivileged children via Ko-Fi. Thank you so much!