Office Hours at Millenaris Startup Campus — powered by Microsoft
Rev your engines, because Microsoft has just launched Office Hour sessions at Millenáris Startup Campus, because they are dedicated to helping you find new ways to bring your innovative apps to customers all over the world.
Book a time to share any technical challenges you’re working on, or to discuss your sales strategy and learn about plugging into Microsoft’s customer and partner network. Whether you’ve got a pain in your code or your business, these office hours will quickly win you expert words of advice and a second opinion from actual engineers and consultants.
Here is what you need to know:
- Topics range from architecture and design to deployment, implementation and migration, as well as business, sales and distribution.
- You’ll have 1:1 consulting sessions not just with Microsoft experts but also mentors from our partners who are dedicated to supporting your journey
- We plan to make this regular. If there’ll be high interest, every second Tuesday, you will be able to book a personal slot.
- Accepted teams will get a free day ticket to MSC, so you’ll be able to work from the campus after your session
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Scalability and Reliability
- AI & Machine Learning
- GDPR and legal
- You name the territory and we bring the expert!
The first sessions:
We will kick-off the first Office Hour session on Nov 20th. We will have Ruthy Kaidar (CEE Chief Startups) and Thomas Kopacz (CEE ISV Technical Recruit Lead). More mentors to be announced soon! You can apply here! If it’s not for you, or it’s not for you, please help us spread the word and share the Facebook event withstartups who might need help.
See you at the campus!