6 Daily Habits That Will Make You More Productive
Do you feel productive?
Or do you feel like you can’t handle the day? Waking up feels like a huge task every and don’t even bother thinking about working.
You’re lacking a productive mindset.
Of course, not every day can be productive and it doesn’t have to be, but it feels much better when you think you’re controlling that.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
Here are 6 daily habits that will make you more productive (especially in the morning).
1 — Sleep for better focus and productivity
Sleep is very important.
Not only for your body to regenerate and energy levels to restore but also to increase your focus and productivity.
When you don’t get enough sleep, you’re more likely to make mistakes, like:
- Careless errors.
- Forgetting important things.
- Risk of accidents.
- Regretful decisions.
That’s definitely not what you want. You need to create a sustainable routine and stick to it.
Things you could try:
- Make a sleeping schedule that you stick to every night.
- No screens at least 30 minutes before bed.
- Short meditation session before bed. (download my free meditation guide here)
Calming yourself and relaxing before you go to sleep is very important. If you can’t fall asleep you’re only frustrating yourself by laying there.
More tips to fall asleep faster:
- Drink relaxing and calming tea like camomile or other green teas without caffeine.
- Try this military sleeping method.
- Listen to brown noise or put on a fan that works like a metronome.
But the most important thing is to make sure you’re actually tired. If you’re having too much energy you should get rid of that first.