Can We Get Out of the Cage?
Sure we can.
Some people are trapped.
They are trapped in their own lives and they don’t know that it is a trap.
They believe that staying inside their own “safe” lives is better and that people who step out of it are bringing them in danger.
Or thinking differently.
The social norm is the most important of all nowadays. It’s all about perspective.
What do you think is good for you?
Here are Mind Cafe’s picks of the week
- If You Develop T-Shaped Knowledge You Can Outcompete People Much Smarter Than You By Ayodeji Awosika
- How a Newly Quadrapalegic Man’s Wife Saved Him From Suicide By Sean Kernan
- Dopamine Detox: Time to Reset Your Life By Chris Zaire
- Boredom Is One of the Greatest Competitive Advantages You Can Have By Tim Denning
- I Believe In “Quiet Quitting” but Not In “Hustle Porn” Anymore By Kristina God
If you enjoyed this…
You’d probably really like our ‘5 Day Reset’ email course.
You’ll get emails just like these every day, written by me, that’ll help you refocus on what’s important to you.
If that sounds like you, click here to join.