This is an email from Mind Cafe, a newsletter by Mind Cafe.
Our Print Magazine Just Went Live!
Yep, you heard us right. Mind Cafe Magazine is out now.
Well, here it is. Today’s the day we’ve been waiting for — Mind Cafe magazine is officially available to purchase! To grab a copy, head over here while stocks last.
A Quick Q&A
We’ve had a few questions about the publication, so I’m going to answer those down below for you now.
- Q: How much does it cost?
- A: The magazine, which contains 130 pages of insightful content from some of the world’s bestselling authors, retails at £11.99. When you subscribe to our quarterly subscription, each copy costs a reduced price of £10.99.
- Q: What’s the magazine about?
- A: The first edition, entitled ‘Clarity’, focuses on teaching you how to find peace of mind in our busy, chaotic world. It contains articles about meditation, mindfulness, fulfillment, finding purpose, and many more subjects relating to the theme of self-improvement.
- Q: Can I read it first?
- A: You can indeed! To read three of our favorite articles from edition 1, head here.
- Q: Where can I purchase it?
- A: On our website! Just follow this link.
- Q: Which countries do you ship to?
- A: Everywhere! UK-based orders are a little cheaper since that’s where our printers are located, but we’re shipping copies worldwide too.
All that leaves me to say is thank you as always for your continued support — it means the world to me. I hope you enjoy the magazine as much as we enjoyed creating it!
Founder and Director of Mind Cafe