Stop Negativity Now
Negativity influences our lives.
I don’t need to tell you that’s a bad thing. But what you might not know is that you’re responsible for it yourself. You’re the reason that you get frustrated.
Stoicism and other philosophies teach about worrying (and that you shouldn’t; at least not about the things you can’t control).
Learn to think. Rewire your brain and sign up for my newsletter.
Here are Mind Cafe’s picks of the week
- Why Einstein Predicted Science & Religion Will Unite by Genius Turner
- The Risqué Reason Nails Were Disappearing off the HMS Dolphin by Sean Kernan
- Here’s How to Be a Happy, Confident Badass in This Messed up World by Tim Denning
- Stop Trying to Find Work-Life Balance by Ayodeji Awosika
- This Japanese Practice Could Be the Key to a Longer, Happier Life by Alexa V.S.
If you enjoyed this…
You’d probably really like our ‘5 Day Reset’ email course.
You’ll get emails just like these every day, written by me, that’ll help you refocus on what’s important to you.
If that sounds like you, click here to join.