Android Developer Interview Preparation Guide - Cracking the Android Interview
Android interview preparation guide for Android developers.
Let’s talk about the things which should we consider while preparing for Android Interview.
Today I will tell you the 3 most important things which are required for cracking the Android Interview.
- Make your fundamentals strong about the Android and Java or Kotlin.
- Be yourself and be ready to discuss the projects you have mentioned in the resume.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in Android Technology.
1. Make your fundamentals strong about the Android and Java or Kotlin
If you have fundamental clear, it will be easy for you to tackle the difficult, tricky questions too. At MindOrks, we have been helping many Android Developers in learning the fundamentals and core concepts and getting jobs as an Android Engineer.
We have started a video series on How to prepare for Android Interview?
We have released the two videos of the series till now. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for updates.
Also, go through the cheat sheet for the Android interview.
2. Be yourself and be ready to discuss the projects you have mentioned in the resume
Be confident while you answer. If you are asked a question that you don’t know, tell them that you are not sure, take help and then continue with the answer. Most of the time, the interviewer asks from the projects which you have mentioned in the resume. Explain the work you did under those projects clearly.
3. Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in Android Technology
Even if you might not be able to have detailed knowledge about everything, it will always give you an upper hand when you are aware of the latest trends and technology in the Android app development industry.
The best way to be updated with the Android technology is to join a community as the community members will keep you updated with the Android latest technology.
We continuously share about the latest trends on our publication. Keep visiting our publication.
So, these above three are the most important things for cracking the Android Interview.
Other things which you should consider for cracking the Android Interview are as follows:
- Know very well about the company. Do some research on the company, check their website, read on the other websites about the company.
- Have an Android app which you have released on Google play store. It’s always an advantage if you have an Android application which you have released on Google play store.
- Know about the tools which you use while developing. For an example: git.
- Always take help wherever required. The interviewer will help you.
- Always keep in mind that the interview is both-sided. It should be a discussion.
- Prepare for the non-technical things like puzzles and tricky questions.
Happy Learning :)
Want to know more about me? Visit amitshekhar.me.
The New Year is here! Look ahead, embark on the road to success. May you have a great journey to your destination…medium.com
Clap, share if you like it and follow me for the updates.