Android interview preparation guide for Android developers.
Let’s talk about the things which should we consider while preparing for Android Interview.
Today I will tell you the 4 most important things which are required for cracking the Android Interview.
- Make your fundamentals strong about Android and Java or Kotlin.
- Prepare yourself for the Data Structures and Algorithms Interview.
- Be yourself and be ready to discuss the projects you have mentioned in the resume.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in Android Technology.
Video format: Check here
1. Make your fundamentals strong about the Android and Java or Kotlin
If you have fundamental clear, it will be easy for you to tackle the difficult, tricky questions too. At MindOrks, we have been helping many Android Developers in learning the fundamentals and core concepts and getting jobs as an Android Engineer.
We have started a video series on How to prepare for Android Interview?
We have released a few videos in the series till now. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for updates.
We also have a series for Android Interview Questions and Answers.
You can find it here.
Also, go through the cheat sheet for the Android interview.
Your Cheat Sheet For Android Interview - Android Interview Questions - MindorksOpenSource/android-interview-questions
2. Prepare yourself for the Data Structures and Algorithms Interview
3. Be yourself and be ready to discuss the projects you have mentioned in the resume
Be confident while you answer. If you are asked a question that you don’t know, tell them that you are not sure, take help and then continue with the answer. Most of the time, the interviewer asks from the projects which you have mentioned in the resume. Explain the work you did under those projects clearly.
4. Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in Android Technology
Even if you might not be able to have detailed knowledge about everything, it will always give you an upper hand when you are aware of the latest trends and technology in the Android app development industry.
The best way to be updated with the Android technology is to join a community as the community members will keep you updated with the Android latest technology.
We continuously share the latest trends in our publication. Keep visiting our publication.
So, these above four are the most important things for cracking the Android Interview.
Other things which you should consider for cracking the Android Interview are as follows:
- Know very well about the company. Do some research on the company, check their website, read on the other websites about the company.
- Have an Android app that you have released on Google play store. It’s always an advantage if you have an Android application that you have released on Google play store.
- Know about the tools which you use while developing. For example git.
- Always take help wherever required. The interviewer will help you.
- Always keep in mind that the interview is both-sided. It should be a discussion.
- Prepare for the non-technical things like puzzles and tricky questions.
Happy Learning :)
Want to know more about me? Visit amitshekhar.me.
Learning Android Development In 2019 - A Practical Guide
The New Year is here! Look ahead, embark on the road to success. May you have a great journey to your destination…
Clap, share if you like it and follow me for the updates.