A Complete Learning path for Android Developer
I have been continuously getting requests on different channels to help with the learning path for Android Developers. So, I decided to answer this and help learners. I am sure this is going to help many developers who are willing to become a better Android Developer.
Android App Development Online Course
A complete guide for learning Android App development. Learn Android App Development from the Best.
You just need to follow the following path for learning Android Development in 2020. You can find the updated resources to learn each topic mentioned in the learning path here.
Watch the video format here.
Let's get started
- Android Studio IDE Overview
- Project Structure — Java/Kotlin, XML, .gradle files
- Activity — Activity Lifecycle, Tasks & Back Stack
- Broadcast Receiver
- Content Provider
- Types of Intent - Implicit, Explicit
- Intent Filter
Static User Interface
- View — Button, ImageView, TextView, EditText, and etc
- ViewGroup - LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, FrameLayout, ConstraintLayout
Dynamic User Interface
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Fragment Manager
Support User Interface
- Toast & Snackbar
- Shared Preferences
- File Systems
- Database — RoomDB
- Debug / Release Configuration
- Handler / Looper
- Memory profiling
- Error Handling
- Detecting and Fixing Memory Leaks
3rd Party Library
- Image Loading - Glide, Picasso
- Dependency Injection - Dagger
- Networking - Fast Android Networking Library, Retrofit
- MultiThreading - RxJava, Coroutines
- JSON — GSON
- Flat Buffer
- Protocol Buffer
- Foundation Components — AppCompat, Android KTX, Multidex
- Architecture Components — LiveData, ViewModel, DataBinding, Paging, Work Manager, Navigation
- Behaviour Components - Download Manager, Media Playback, Notification, Permissions, Preference, Sharing, Slice
- UI Component - Animation & Transition, Android Auto, Emoji, Palette, Android TV, Android Wear
- Local Unit Testing
- Instrumentation Testing
- Remote Config
- App Indexing
- Dynamic Link
- Encrypt / Decrypt
- .keystore file
- App Bundle
Keep Learning and Improving
Keep looking for new content on Android Development here.
If you are looking for interview preparation kit for your next job. Check here for the Tech Interview Preparation Kit.
You can download the image format of this learning path from here.
You can find the updated free tutorials to learn each topic mentioned in the learning path here.
Thanks, have a wonderful journey ahead.
Clap, share if you like it and follow me for the updates.