Kotlin Weekly Update —5
Weekly update on Kotlin resources.
1. We’re all Kotlin
Kotlin Community overview
Kotlin is a statically typed programming language for the JVM, Android and the browser, 100% interoperable with Javakotlinlang.org
2. Kotlin vs. Swift:
Are Android and iOS moving towards creating a universal language?
Once Kotlin received Google's support, the sheer excitement of Kotlin fans wasn't the only reaction to follow. Those…dev.to
3. Examining Kotlin: also, apply, let, run, and with :
One of the things that puzzled me when I started with Kotlin was why there were so many similar functions which call…dzone.com
4. How to Add a Fragment the Kotlin way by Bob
Originally posted as an answer to a StackOverflow question.medium.com
5. Exploring Kotlin’s hidden costs — Part 3 by Christophe Beyls
Delegated properties and ranges
6. Kotlin on exercism:
Practice having thoughtful conversations about code.exercism.io
7. Java 8 Stream API Analogies in Kotlin
Java 8 introduced the concept of Streams to the collection hierarchy. These allow for some very powerful processing of…www.baeldung.com
8. Why Kotlin Is the Hero Android Needs
On May 17th Google announced Kotlin as the officially supported language for Android. It was no surprise for us at…10clouds.com
9. Swift is like Kotlin
10. Implementing an auto scrolling circular RecyclerView with Kotlin and RxJava: by Tomoaki Imai
I had a situation where I need to implement a circular RecyclerView which loop back to the beginning. Additionally…medium.com
1. Pragmatic Kotlin on Android :
2. Droid Talks, Android Meetup Belo Horizonte:
3. Functional Programming in Kotlin
1. Experts on Air: Building Android apps with Kotlin
1. Kotlin Webview :
Web browser application using the Kotlin programming language.
Contribute to kotlin-webview development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
Utility classes to develop android app using Kotlin.
LiteUtilities - Speed up your android development by removing boilerplate codegithub.com
Gif RecyclerView Example in MVP using Dagger 2 + Retrofit 2 + Moshi + RxJava 2 + Glide 4 with JUnit and Espresso tests written in Kotlin + Kotlin DSL!
android-gif-example - Gif RecyclerView Example in MVP using Dagger 2 + Retrofit 2 + Moshi + RxJava 2 + Glide 4 with…github.com
Functional Data Types & Abstractions for Kotlin
Developer inspiration :
1. Becoming a future proof developer
The technical landscape is changing, gone are the days of companies just choosing between traditional programming…www.amsourcetechnology.com
Thanks for reading this article. Be sure to Clapping 👏 below to recommend this article if you found it helpful. It means a lot to us.