minerstat introduces white label
minerstat’s main focus and goal are to empower the mining managers by providing solutions that will serve them in all operational needs.
By introducing the white label, crypto mining businesses (cloud mining providers, collocations, etc.) got an opportunity to put their brand in front of their already established customer base and continue to run minerstat in the backend without any interruptions. minerstat’s white label builder tool is designed in a way that requires zero technical or programming knowledge and eliminates the need for using the API.
This way the businesses can focus on things that they do best without having to do an extra level of development on an entirely new and different project.
You can find a demo of a white-label profile here. Login to the profile using the password
minerstat. As this is a demo, you won’t be able to perform actions, but you will see which actions are available.
As of today, there are three different ways to show the customers’ data on minerstat.
First is the most simple option that is available for all of minerstat’s paying clients -public profile. With the public profile, you can show your customers what is going on with their rigs. Optionally, you can set a percentage of earnings deduction to remove your manager’s fee from the earnings. However, this option will only deduct the earnings and rewards while the hashrate will stay the same. The design of the public profile is made as a part of the minerstat website.
The public profile is included in a paying plan (with 3or more workers).
A builder is a tool that was developed by the minerstat team for the purpose of editing and designing your customers’ profiles. It allows you to set and customize any aspect of the page.
- Title: You can set the custom title of the page.
- Layout: You can choose between three different layouts. Let summary be on the left side, on the top, or on the right side.
- Logo: Upload your own logo. Make sure that it doesn’t exceed 300px in width.
- Font: Currently you can choose between 5 fonts (Fira Sans, Open Sans, Roboto, Roboto Slab, and Ubuntu). If you need any other font (that is freely available at Google Fonts), let minerstat’s brand manager know and support for it will be added.
- Colors: You can set the custom colors for almost any element on the site. The colors can be changed for background, for the main text, graph, titles, subtitles, table backgrounds, and table fonts.
- Border: You can control the border radius of the elements.
- Content: Any data that is shown on the page can be hidden from the customer’s profile. Show customers only what they need to see and don’t overwhelm them with too much data.
- Menu: Add up to five links with custom titles.
- Google Analytics: Save your own tracking ID and monitor the traffic on your customers’ profiles through your own statistics.
The best thing about the web builder is the fact that you can establish a custom profile without a single line of code. So you don’t need to spend time and money developing the integration of minerstat data to your current establishment.
If you already have a development team and want to integrate data from minerstat to your own dashboard or website, you can use API that allows you full management and control of your mining operation.
Join minerstat and start monitoring your mining operation.