We have released the latest big version of minerstat 5.0 for Windows at the end of January 2020 and while we liked the updates that were made in this version, we absolutely love the updates that are coming with the new minerstat 6.0. This version was planned for a while and while we removed some unnecessary things, we added everything you needed and wanted for proper mining on Windows. With this release, minerstat for Windows is almost at the same level as his Linux brother msOS.
💾 Download minerstat for Windows: https://minerstat.com/software/windows
Built-in remote overclocking
One of our favorite updates with this release is ditching MSI Afterburner for overclocking and adding a built-in solution, which will allow proper remote overclocking of your AMD and Nvidia GPUs. You can still use any other Windows software for overclocking if you like, but you can now also properly overclock and undervolt your cards from the minerstat dashboard.
Besides the built-in solution, we have added these ClockTune options for AMD on Windows: core voltage, core state, memory voltage, and memory state.
We have managed to implement a long-time wanted feature of our Windows customers - the ability to check what is going on in the mining client’s console. This is now possible and you can access the screen through the [System specs] button, where a snapshot window is available. The msOS users know this menu very well and now Windows users also got it.
Latest activity log
With a snapshot, we are now also able to show you the proper latest activity log. Our system is monitoring hundreds of different errors all the time and now Windows users will be able to properly troubleshoot their rigs as well. The latest activity log will notify you about the broken connections on the pool, authorization errors, GPU errors, and much, much more.
To make the minerstat app even lighter, we have removed unnecessary syncing, so the short summary isn’t available on the left side anymore. The whole app got freshened up a little bit:
- The app is a little bit smaller now.
- In the top right corner you have the buttons for: [Help], [Logout], [Minimize the app], and [Close the app].
- Mining reports are now available on the whole screen. For special errors, there is a special error bar, which will show you what is going on.
- At the bottom, there is a worker name on the left and buttons on the right: [Worker’s config], [Worker’s profile], [Switch theme], [Restart software], [Stop/Start mining].
💡 Easter egg: You can now toggle between the light and dark mode of the minerstat for Windows, but there is also an easter egg hidden in the app, which unlocks another mode. 😎
- Software improvements;
- Bug fixes;
- Better error handling;
- Less load;
- Sending the mining client’s version;
- Auto-install dependencies;
- There are special files you can run that will try to disable the firewall and Windows Defender in case you don’t want to do it manually.
Want to take your mining monitoring and management to the next level? Join minerstat and start for free.