You and your team can improve your mining operation with better organization. To not miss a single task anymore, we have added a new feature to the dashboard: tasks.
Each task can take the following structure:
- Task title: Task title is what your team members will notice the first, so keep it informative but not too long.
- Task description: You can write custom text to the task description which will help the team members solve the task faster.
- Task comments: Each member of the team can comment on the task to keep the communication on the task going.
- Due to: You can assign a date or delete it if you want to keep the task more global.
- Priority: Task can have low, medium, or high priority.
- Assigned to: You can leave the task unassigned or assign it to a specific team member.
- Type: The task can be global or assigned to a specific worker or group.
Filters & Sorting
Tasks can be organized by different criteria that you can also filter on the tasks page:
- Priority: Task can be high, medium, or low priority where each priority is marked with its own color.
- Assigned to: Task can be general or assigned to any of the team members.
- Status: Task can be ongoing, completed, or discarded.
- Type: Task can be general or assigned to a certain worker or group.
Tasks can be sorted by different criteria as well:
- Priority: From high to low or from low to high.
- Assigned to: By name of the team member.
- Task title: By task’s title.
- Task type: By task type, worker’s name, and group’s name.
- A number of replies: By a number of replies on this specific task.
- Due to time: By the due time if that is available.
Tasks that are assigned specifically to one worker can be also accessed from the worker’s profile directly.
You can also quickly assign a new task to a worker directly from the worker’s profile.
Want to take your mining monitoring and management to the next level? Join minerstat and start for free.