Are you an Amateur or a Pro?
Thanks Jeff Goins for his post 7 Things Professional Writers Know That Amateurs Don’t. Here’s his 7 secrets. And just know it:
it works for everything, not just writing!
- Amateurs wait for clarity. Pros take action.
- Amateurs want to arrive. Pros want to get better.
- Amateurs practice as much as they have to. Pros never stop.
- Amateurs leap for their dreams. Pros build a bridge for their dreams.
- Amateurs fear failure. Pros crave failure.
- Amateurs build a skill. Pros build a portfolio.
- Amateurs want to be noticed. Pros want to be remembered.
I’m Leonardo Zangrando.
I’m passionate about unlocking potential and making it shine in people and organisations.
I help people fulfil their true potential and become what they really can be. I help humanise organisations and express all their innovation potential.
If you liked this post, tell the world! Click the green heart below and share it on Facebook and Twitter!