Recommended this week
- Neural Network Turorial from basic to hard. Available in both TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Neural Machine Translation (seq2seq) Tutorial by TensorFlow Team.
- The Confluence of Geometry and Learning. Researchers from UC Berkeley infer 3D from 2D.
- UW’s lip-syncing Obama demonstrates new technique to turn audio clips into realistic video.
- Under the Hood of a Self-Driving Taxi. A look at compute and other core self-driving car systems by Oliver Cameron.
- Distributions of words across narrative time in 27,266 novels. By Stanford’s Literary Lab.
- “Dual Supervised Learning” paper exploits correlation between dual tasks like English-to-French translation vs. French-to-English translation, speech recognition vs. text to speech etc.
- “Text Summarization Techniques: A Brief Survey” by Georgia Tech.
- “End-to-End Learning of Semantic Robotic Grasping” by GoogleBrain Team. Inspired by Two-streams hypothesis of the neural processing of vision as well as hearing.
- “Customer Lifetime Value Prediction Using Embeddings” deployed at https://ASOS.com.
- “DeepStory: Video Story QA by Deep Embedded Memory Networks” introduces Deep Embedded Memory Networks (DEMN) that achieves state-of-the-art results on the MovieQA benchmark. IJCAI 2017 accepted paper.
- TFStage — Tensorflow Project Scaffolding. A fast and canonical project setup for models.
- Chainer-GAN-lib — python implementation of recent state-of-art GANs: DCGAN, BEGAN, DRAGAN etc.
- Scikit-plot — an intuitive library to add plotting functionality to scikit-learn objects.
- JupyShare — gives you a public URL for your local Jupyter notebook for easier collaboration. By Bianca.
- UMAP — Uniform Manifold Approximation & Projection. Better alternative to t-SNE.
- SentEval — a python tool by Facebook for evaluating the quality of sentence embeddings.
- Practical Deep Learning For Coders Course taught by Jeremy Howard (Kaggle’s #1 competitor 2 years running)
- Computational Statistics Tutorial from SciPy 2017 Conference. Given by Allen Downey, Professor at Olin College, author of Think Python.
- Differential Equations and Linear Algebra. Lectures by MIT Prof. Gilbert Strang.
You would also like
ML Review (@ml_review) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from ML Review (@ml_review). We cover latest Research in Machine Learning, including Papers, Video…
Facebook Group: Machine Learning Review