Breathe Easy — Final Presentation
We help parents and children become more self-aware of their asthma, body, emotional wellbeing and physical limits. By providing safe activity suggestions for children based off of their data and environmental factors — we encourage children to be more physically active and keep track of their progress and achievements.
Our service is catered to Parents like Alison and children like Sarah —
For parents like Alison — breathe easy lets her
- Access Location environmental data — can see pollen count, weather, humidity etc. for the day so that she is well-prepared
- She also gets suggested activities that she and Sarah should do based off the health and interests data inputted
- Using these suggestions, she can create an organized schedule that slowly builds up Sarahs immunity and strength
- The routine is adaptable to Sarah’s physical and emotional change with each week.
- And finally she share this important changes in Sarah’s health profile with secondary care givers
For Children like Sarah —
Sarah receives a journal which contains her avatar and her favorite activities/hobbies — personalized to build an emotional connection
- Identify asthma symptoms and triggers
- Helps children understand their own body, how to manage their own asthma condition
- Visualize her achievements and journey — See how far they’ve come and provides an incentive for her to keep going with the program
- Stay physically active in pursuing the activities they love
Service Design Blueprint