How To: Add MBX to Keybase Wallet
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add MBX to the Keybase Wallet and establish an automatic Trustline.
To get started, go to Keybase.io and register for an account if you do not already have one.
- Once that is completed, you will log in to the main dashboard where you will have access to install the Keybase app on your local computer.
- The next step will be to open the Keybase app you have installed, go to the wallet option on the left menu where you will find on the bottom left the option to add a new account, which will give you the option to create a new account or link an existing Stellar account.
- For this tutorial, we will go ahead and choose to create a new account option, which will then ask you to name your account on the following step.
- Now, you should see that new account on your Keybase wallet. Since it's a new account, you will then need to activate it by sending 2 XLM to that new address which you can find on the receive button on the top right corner.
Once activate, you need to click on the setting option on the top right corner, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on accept Trustlines.
- Now you will see a search bar where you need to search for the MBX asset. Click on accept then click done.
- You should now see the MBX Asset added to your Keybase wallet.
We hope this tutorial was helpful to you
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-The MobiePay Team