Mobie Monday — Vol #44
V2 of the Mobie App is here! And we have some significant developments on the retail flow that is bringing us closer to releasing full
International Banking Update:
We are continuing to finalize the currency conversion components of the international banking integrations to power the international release of the app and retailer flow. We do, however, have confirmed that select international retailers will be accepting Mobie App as a payment method!
Here are some of the things included in the latest updates:
- Get directions” (red arrow) now included in search retailer flow
- Shows directions to a selected location in a dynamic map that can be scaled by user and updates location as they travel
- Barcode generation refinement in-retailer flow, rather than a numeric code
- KYC feedback: due to updated banking compliance restrictions you will have to re-enter your KYC information when you log into your Mobie App on your phone.
- NOTE: you will be able to log in and see your account balances but you will have to link your bank account to use the retailer flow
- Shake bugs is experiencing some issues on certain devices, and we are working to resolve this ASAP so we can collect feedback more efficiently
We are on track to release the app to another 100 users on Wednesday and are working hard to release some retailer videos as soon as the barcode enhancements. In the meantime, Brandon is recording a demo of the in-app peer-to-peer transactions.
As always, thank you so much for your continued loyalty and support of the Mobie project! If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as quickly as possible.
-The Mobie Team