BuildLeft: Empowering Change Makers
BuildLeft is a group dedicated to Empowering Change Makers. We are providing pro-bono work helping non-profit advocates in specific communities: Immigration, LGBT, Civil Rights, Reproductive Rights, Climate Change, etc. We want to build applications and support structures that help these groups assist their consitituancy.
Projects We Want to Do
- Supporting Non-Profit Advocates and Building Projects to Make their Life easier.
- Building Applications to Help and Promote Issues that Affect People
- Gathering Volunteers for Non-Profit Advocates
People We Need:
- Marketing: People who can reach out to difference groups. This role involves creating content, reaching different groups, and pushing and helping design products.
- Engineering: Create and iterate on projects. iOS, Android and web developers are appreciated.
- Project Managers: Who can lead features for different groups from start to end.
- Designers: To make product designs and advertising for both print and online.
- Support: Help generate and support people with questions and help with solutions.
To reach us please join us on Slack.