$MODA Liquidity Mining Rewards are now live on Quickswap
$MODA Liquidity Mining Rewards are now live on Quickswap through our partnership with the DEX and with Polygon DAO. Through Mining Rewards, we are able to incentivize holders of MODA who contribute to Liquidity via Quickswap with QUICK tokens.
At MODA DAO, our mission of creating a better and more equitable future for the music industry is at the forefront of our minds. We believe that through initiatives such as Mining Rewards, we can also work to create a more sustainable economy for everyone involved with our token and our ecosystem.
We would like to thank Quickswap and Polygon DAO for their support in making this initiative a reality. We look forward to working together more and redefining the future of audio and music NFTs.
Our native $MODA staking and LP program is coming soon in 2022, and we are looking forward to delivering a detailed tokenomics update covering our progress towards that goal and our plans for the token in the mid to medium term.
The Liquidity Pool for the $MODA — $ETH pair can be found here:
1. Head over to the “Pool” Section on QuickSwap (Figure1.)
2. Click on the “Add Liquidity” button (Figure2.)
3. An “Add liquidity” window will appear, wherein you have to add the MODA contract address as shown in (Figure3. & Figure4.)
Figure 3 “Add liquidity”
Figure 4 “add MODA contract address” ( 0x5e430f88d1be82eb3ef92b6ff06125168fd5dcf2 )
4. In the second tab, insert the second asset of your choice to create a liquidity pair. Here we are using the MODA-ETH pair as an example (Figure5.)
5. Key in the amount you want to provide as liquidity in the two “Input” columns or click on the “MAX” label next to one of the assets to select all. The numbers inserted are for illustration purposes only (Figure6.)
6. If it’s your first time interacting with any asset on QuickSwap, you have to approve the spend, as shown in the example below to approve both MODA and ETH (Figure7.)
7. After approving the assets, the approve buttons will disappear, and the “Supply” button will not be greyed out anymore. Click to provide the liquidity (Figure8.)
8. You will see a confirmation screen with the details of the transactions, click on the “Confirm Supply” button to authenticate the transaction (Figure9.)
9. A MetaMask pop-up will appear asking you to authenticate the transaction. Click on “Confirm” to authenticate the transaction and proceed further (Figure10.)
10. Another pop-up may appear while the transaction is being processed (Figure11.)
11. Once you have added liquidity, you then need to head over to the LP Mining section on Quickswap and add you LP tokens. Do do this, first select LP Mining from the Farms Menu.
12. Search or scroll to the MODA-ETH Pool and click on “Deposit”
13. Once you click deposit you’ll see the details of the pool and you’ll be able to deposit your QuickSwap LP tokens into the pool to receive the $QUICK rewards. Select MAX and then Approve the transaction to then Deposit.
14. A MetaMask pop-up will appear asking you to authenticate the transaction. Click on “Confirm” to authenticate the transaction and proceed further