Mogul Troops — Mogul Productions Ambassador Program
Mogul is excited to launch the Ambassador Program for our community members.
An Introduction Mogul Troops
Mogul wants to change how movies are made and financed by connecting fans, creators, and financiers through DeFi and blockchain. It’s a big mission that is going to have a profound impact on the blockchain and film industries, and we can’t do it alone!
So that’s why we are building an army and ambassadors! Just like in Braveheart, we’re looking for Troops to help Mogul!
Mogul Troops will be the high-quality battalion of ambassadors that will promote the mission and vision of Mogul with the world.
As a Mogul Troop, you are the face of Mogul to our fans and followers.
More about Mogul Troops
Just as William Wallace (Mel Gibson) led his troops to free his homeland from the tyranny of King Edward I of England in the movie Braveheart, the Mogul Troops will lead our community to grow and spread the word of Mogul to the masses.
Troops will create content explaining our vision, educate their local communities about our efforts, and start meaningful conversations about our utility.
Together, we will change the ways movies are made.
As a Mogul Troop, your primary responsibilities would be to:
- Build engagement across various social channels and blog sites
- Provide local insights and feedback for our products, and help us improve our offerings for the regional community
- Act as an advocate for Mogul and educate new community members on our Telegram and social media about our vision and activities
- Create Videos and educational content for YouTube and blog sites
- Translate existing content to your native languages and promote them in local communities and social media platforms
- Create GIFs, Memes and Stickers about Mogul, and share them across social media and Telegram
- Community Representatives can attend and organize Webinars and AMAs, and share partnership news and latest announcements in your respective communities
This is not an exhaustive list–you are open to use your creative juices and come up with innovative ways to promote Mogul Productions.
We are looking for:
- Social media gurus
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Script readers
- Content writers
- Technical advocates
- Community representatives
What’s in it for you?
- Title of Official Mogul Troop
- Exclusive access to team events
- Access to executive Mogul team
- Rewards in the form of STARS tokens
- Monthly calls with core members
- Access to the official Mogul Ambassador group
- Official Mogul Ambassador badge NFT
But there is a lot more
As a Troop, you would be part of regular meetings with the core Mogul team. You would be the first to know about recent developments and roadmap updates of Mogul. You’ll also play a pivotal role in deciding the direction in which Mogul will progress, as we would like to know your suggestions about how we can grow sustainably.
With many new partnerships, listings, and developments lined up this year, Troops will find ample opportunities to contribute significantly and win rewards.
Interested community members from all over the world are invited to join the Mogul Ambassador program and play a role in making Mogul an international success.
The first round of applications are open from March 9th to March 21st.
About Mogul Production
Mogul Productions is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. By leveraging blockchain technology and a tokenized system, Mogul incentivizes participation and rewards engagement. Using the Mogul in-app payment and utility token (STARS), users can vote on greenlight and take part in key decision-making aspects of production.