How Kazuto Became The Champion of Arena Championship
As promised, we reached out to the top winners of the Arena Championship at Testnet V1.0 and interviewed their secrets.
Today’s article will be the sharing of Kazuto, Champion of Arena Championship Testnet V1.0.
Q: Hi Callmedaddy, please introduce yourself!
More than a year ago, I decided to dive into the cryptocurrency market, and six months later, I started taking an interest in NFT games. It was through a launchpad’s media outlets that I first learned about Mones.
Q: Do you enjoy Mones now that you’ve experienced Testnet V1.0?
When it comes to NFT games, I have not come across anything as fascinating as Mones due to its combination of high-quality visuals with a wealth of useful features. I’ve invited some buddies to join me for the game, and we always end up playing together. We are going to keep playing the mainnet version of the game.
Q: Now for the most important part, please share with interested players the secrets to help you become the Champion!
- To begin a game, I focus on recruiting powerful heroes. You can’t win in the arena without competent heroes.
- Then, I try to progress as far as can in the adventures, and by Chapter 3 I’ve reached the point where HERO gear is available.
- There’s a good reason why updating your Account Skills is so crucial as it gives you extra advantages compared to other players; nonetheless, many people ignore this part and I think they are so wrong.
- I don’t spend that much time in the game as it didn't take much time to get to the top Arena. I spent stamina 1 time per day on Adventure. You can go to Arena every 2–3 hours to spend 5 free daggers and it takes only a few minutes.
- As we didn't have much time the last season, I didn't spend much time at Twin Towers and Dungeon modes.
- As a matter of habit, I always try my best and aim for the top spot as soon as possible. In Testnet version 2.0 I’m going to take first place, again.
Mones is a new generation MMORPG game on the BNB chain where you not only enjoy the exciting gameplay, but also connect with other players through social features and earn long-term profits from a player-driven economy called Play-Own-Earn.