Sign up here and be the first to receive Monetizr Superhero newsletters.
Quick summary: We closed the fundraising round. We are now working on releasing Android, Unity, and the API version that customers demanded. With that, we plan to onboard new game studios. Two primary goals — build the product and talk to customers. Below is a video summary.
- We are excited to have on board our lead Alfabeat VC & other investors. They invested because our team has 5 exits and this will be the 6th; Our network and $3.2 Million customer pipeline; the validation from industry experts like XSolla, Ubisoft, Outfit7, Unity, Game Insight, Wargaming a.o.
- We are building a marketplace connecting developers with physical and digital rewards. We take a 10% cut from transactions, and we’re going after a $16B TAM which is growing at 25% YoY. We know we can generate $235k from every 1 Million MAU’s per year. Moreover, our customers in the pipeline have tens of millions of users already!
- Our next milestone is to prove the growth hypothesis. Therefore we will launch 30 case studies and generate our first $1M in revenue.
- We have secured funding. 40% of funds are going to building our machine learning algorithm and launch API, 30% to onboard customers in our pipeline, and the remaining is for operations & reserve.
TECH & PRODUCT
- Monetizr docs — http://docs.themonetizr.com
- Monetizr home page — http://themonetizr.com/
- Customer onboarding materials/process
- We have identified that showing the experience of the players is very important:
- Video Demo #1 (Player experience)
- Video Demo #2 (Creating experience with collectibles as Easter eggs)
- Video demo #3 (Game-play rewards)
- Launched Blackbox Case study increasing CLTV by up to 25%, also see Monetizr integration in Slopes and our vision for Angry Birds 2.
- Launched 1 million Monetizr credits giveaway during GDC to drive new customer signups. So far, 40% of credits have been distributed. See news on leading gaming news site Gamasutra. And here is our Credits page.
- Created referral program giving % of revenue for the referred customer. Do you have suggestions to make it even more enticing?
Join our slack channel! It’s where we communicate and update on our progress daily.